Rob Zumbo has resided in Kelowna, BC since 1993.
Rob graduated from Okanagan University College in Kelowna, BC with a Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology in December of 2000.
Before launching ANR Construction, Rob:
Worked for PCL Constructors Westcoast Inc from December 2003 until April 2006
- Project Manager on$5,000,000 5 th Floor addition to Kelowna General Hospital (built in November 2004 to November 2005).
- Project Coordinator on $16,000,000 2nd Floor Redevelopment project to the Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops, BC (built in 2003 until 2006)
- Promoted to Project Manager for this project in July 2005.
Worked for Ledcor Construction from April 2001 until December 2003
- Superintendent on a $1,200,000 backup generator upgrade (built in 2003) to Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops, BC
- Superintendent on a new $500,000 gas station in Penticton, BC (built in 2002) owned by Westfair Properties / Loblaws
- Superintendent on $200,000 renovation project to the rehabilitation department Kelowna General Hospital (built in 2002)
- Project Coordinator /Foreman on $8,000,000 parkade structure owned by the City of Kelowna (built in 2001 to 2002)